Ordinance No. 04-365 – ORDINANCE DEFINING THE COMPOSITION AND FUNCTION OF THE TRICYCLE FRANCHISING REGULATORY COMMITTEE (TFRC) AND ESTABLISHNG THE RULES AND REGULATIONS IN THE GRANTING OF MTOTORIZED TRICYCLE OPERATOR’S PERMIT (MTOP) AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.
- includes prohibition of operation of “kolorum” tricycles.
- Operators shall employ only drivers with valid drivers license issued by the LTO.
- Drivers must wear proper attire i.e uniform; t-shirt or polo, long pants and shoes except during rainy season.
- Color coding scheme.
- Plate No. issued by the municipality to be placed in front of tricycle sidecar.
- Loading capacity is 6 for grade school children; 4 for adults
- Provision for trash can.